SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
enduring

Need advise on new bathroom/laundry sink in remodel farm house.

enduring
12 years ago

Hello, I need a new sink for my bathroom and want cast iron. I found this laundry sink that might work for my bathroom. It can drop in or be used like this image shows. This stand, that is separate, is cute but not quite what I had in mind for my space. Unless I changed design direction and went for the nordic/IKEA/spa look. I thought I wanted a more finished look. I could probably have a stand made that was more bathroom like. Heck, I could probably have my husband help me weld a simple stand together (or my nephew). Can you use automotive paint for interior steel structures? I have another nephew who does paint jobs. Oh now I am going on a tangent!

I was thinking I would use a painted cabinet. Our plumbing comes up from the floor, so the bottom insert shelf shown here wouldn't be an option for me. I haven't found a ready made cabinet yet that I like and that could stand up to hard use. We have lots of people in and out of this bath off of the kitchen and it needs to be a hardy remodel. I love the integrated backsplash and the sink size would work.

Other brands other than this Kohler? Other ideas? I think 24 to 30in width is my max space.

{{gwi:1470038}}

Comment (1)