SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cinlo

Christmas 2009 Decs.

cinlo
14 years ago

I think I'm done other than fluffing and replacing ribbon & ornaments every time the boys decide to move them!

I created an album in Photobucket since I took so many shots. I hope I did it right. I haven't played around with it much before.

I love my Hoosier cabinet this year! I had gotten the X-Wide ribbon for it last year, but didn't use it until this year. I really fell in love with the lime green & red combo & used that to build on. I found lots of neat things at Cracker Barrel (Can't wait until they have another markdown!) & Dollar General to use.

Our tree is such a hodgepodge of ornaments. I like everything from Radko blown glass, to Lenox snowflakes, to more simple ornaments. I find I like whimsical and traditional, too. Maybe someday I'll do a themed tree, but I'm happy with how it looks with the various styles. Most of the ornaments are snowmen or Santas. I do like those 2 the best.

The cute little Alpine Tree was a $2.99 find my mom made last year from Hobbly Lobby after Christmas.

Now I need to put away boxes and get out our Christmas dishes. Oh, and do some laundry!

Thanks for looking! I can't tell you how enjoyable it is to see all of yours!

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Album

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions