SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ctleelee

marble tile to match Calacatta Regina slab

CTLee
10 years ago

I have a beautiful Calacatta Regina slab (http://walkerzangerblog.com/tag/calacata/) for our master bath tub and counters and now realize that no one makes marble tile in this lovely cream marble with smoky green shadows. I have been struggling to find Calacatta Caldia tile, another difficult one to find, and am now considering putting hand-made subway tile in the shower instead, or another easily obtainable tile ( of course, the job has come to a halt waiting for my tile decision!) I would love thoughts about 1) mixing in a porcelain tile in the master bath and 2) the idea of going with Thassos on the floor in basket weave...a very white marble that I can only imagine would be tough to keep clean. I am a big marble fan, have it in my current master and am putting in on the floors and counter of two other baths, so it is not the material I am worried about, just the color. This forum has been so great in helping me thru lots of house decisions....hope someone has a brainstorm I haven't thought of!

Comments (4)