SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oceanbaby_gw

Technically Challenged - Need Help!!!

oceanbaby
16 years ago

The above is very true and unfortunately whoever responds must do it in simple terms or I'll I'll mess things up! I love the Garden Web and am a loyal viewer and occasionally ask questions on the decorating forum. Once in a while I want to look at other forums one of which is the message boards on HGTV but when I can see that someone submits a photo I'm unable to view it - a red circle with a line through it is on the screen. I emailed HGTV and was advised that I should be sure to be using the up-to-date version of my browser which is Mozilla Firefox which I am - and the latest version of Adobe Flash - which I installed. Also they advised to empty my cache, a word I never heard of before, but I did find it and did so and to enable cookies which I did. They also advised to type the address in the field and not to use favorites or book mark - which I did. Nothing worked and I'm still seeing that darn red circle. This of course is not an earth shattering problem in the scheme of things but if anyone can help - not too technical please, it would be appreciated. If you require any additional information please advise. Thanks.

Comments (4)