SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pazul_gw

36' Gas Range - Frigidaire Professional ?

pazul
11 years ago

Hi everyone - I just read through a ton of information on this site while researching which appliances to pick for our upcoming new kitchen. While I would love to be able to buy a Wolf 36" for my wife, that is out of our price range. We have settled on buying a 36" range which will then allow us to go high end the next time we purchase appliances without the need to change any cabinets. I have been trying to decipher what range will fit our budget ($2000-$3000) yet is reliable and a good investment. While I will need to do some more reading on the Fratelli Onofri ranges that fit this pricepoint, I have not been able to find any information on the Frigidaire Professional 36" Gas range (http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/FPGF3685LS.html) other than the reviews on the store sites. I stumbled upon this Frigidaire Professional Series after finding the Electrolux Icon ranges that I liked but they were out of our price range. At $1700 this Frigidaire seems to be a great value and is only missing the convection oven (we have never had a convection oven so it may not be a huge deal). Their 40" version does have a convection fan but it is not in the 36" version from what I can tell. Does anyone have feedback on this line of Frigidaires? I know it is not up there with Wolf but it will give us the cooktop space we want and looks to be a great value. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Here is a link that might be useful: Frigidaire Professional 36

Comments (21)