SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eagle100

solid surface floor and tiled walls??

eagle100
15 years ago

I am having a hard time deciding exactly what to do here. The master shower is ready for a redo - and soon. I started off thinking cultured marble was the way to go. I just wish our only store has better choices - they all are not my style. They suggested the trustone - I'm too on the web at the colors and they will make it. I said no way would I look at a 2x2 color square on the web and have an entire shower made. I could go with cultured marble white, but, frankly it seems too dull for me - although nice. So...........tile. Of course I worry about grout, etc with tile. Does anyone have any pictures (or tell me where to look) of a tiled shower with a solid surface base? I'm not good with decisions and this is causing some "issues" in our household!!!

One other note - a neighbor sent me to a bath store for fixtures. I looked around and picked what I thought I'd like for the master bath - $2771.31. I was not expecting that, for sure. I said "have to think on it" and left. I did look them up on the web and I'm going to change my taste - they were still just at $1900. I don't think so.

Pic's anyone of solid surface entire shower, or solid surface floor with tiled walls. Or, am I just being too picky here. Augh!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (12)