SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Christmas vignette on entry buffet... need help!

User
14 years ago

I've been adjusting and changing the vignette on the buffet for hours now and I still don't think it looks right. Sometimes you just need some fresh eyes to look.

Last year I used my foyer tree on the buffet but I like how it looks on the column in the corner.

Since the foyer tree is pink, white, silver and champagne/gold I figured I shouldn't be using red a couple of feet away on the buffet which is why I have a burgundy color lace on the right side. I currently don't have any other colors that would work. (Do have more gold and champagne sold and tone on tone ones)

My original game plan was to show case the silver ornaments. I have a couple old crackle ones I really like.

Please tell me what I can do to tweek this.

DH says the bunny and pink ornament look Easter. So now I think it does too.

I can remove or adjust whatever. We're having a bunch of people over Tues. or Wed. and since this is the first thing when entering I'd like to have it finished. Even though I know I'm the only one here who cares! lol

{{gwi:1451003}}

{{gwi:1451005}}

{{gwi:1451006}}

{{gwi:1451007}}

Here's some other misc. stuff I have... Also not in the pic but I have a clear glass pedistal(which is under the candle hurricane), some silver plates and silver (boat/banana shaped) plates. I could add more greenery or pine cones. .

{{gwi:1451008}}

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions