SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Share pics of your favorite past Christmas decor ideas?

igloochic
13 years ago

When I mentioned in another forum that I had four trees up already someone told me I belong here lol. I just put up the fifth and hope to get number six by the end of the day. I'm doing this all early because we are opening the house up for a victorian home tour dec 4th.

But so far they are just bare trees and I need to think of some creative ideas for a few of them.

In my sons room we have a thin tree which will have old bubble lights and probably Thomas wooden trains on as well as candy canes. Stuff he won't break. In our bedroom I am using vintage and antique glass ornaments but haven't developed the idea beyond that. In the servants old quarters I'm doing a home spun tree and featuring a bunch of tiny antique bottles that are being dug out of our cistern now. The big parlor woill be a radio tree and the dining room tree is still up for grabs.

I need to do all kinds of other areas....four elaborate mantels, lots of windows etc so I'd love to start an inspiration thread if any of you will share wonderful ideas?

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions