SHOP BY DEPARTMENT
sjoukje_gw

Creative ideas for tiny bathroom needed

Sjoukje
7 years ago

I have the opportunity to rent a small apartment that I really like. However some rooms have very odd sizes. Especially the bathroom is somewhat of a problem.

The bathroom is 2.5 square meter and has two doors. One swinging inwards and one swinging outwards. I've added a picture of the current layout, so you can see what I mean.
Since the toilet is separate in the next door room, the room only needs a shower, sink and storage space (and preferably also a laundry bin).

The current layout could work, but is very inpractical since there is no separation between the shower and the sink. The shower literally is a showerhead only, there is no showercurtain, tray or cabin. Because of this everything (including the door right in front of the shower and the bedroom behind it) will be wet every single time I take a shower.
However putting in a showercabin or something like it will quite effectively block the door.

Remember: it's a rental, I can not do any expensive renovations. I understand the room will never be a spa-bathroom, however I would like taking a shower to be a pleasant/relaxing experience and not come with the fuzz the current layout will bring.

No matter how much I pick my brain on this, I fail to come up with anything besides: "leave it as it is and deal with it" and "just block one of the doors". Please help me solve this creatively

Thanks!
Sjoukje

Comments (10)