SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yachter123

Hit the JACKPOT!

yachter123
15 years ago

Ok, I wasn't going to go to sales Saturday. I wanted so badly to sleep in, but I was asked to watch my youngest grandson (6) and he loves to go to sales with me, as most times the people will give him arm loads of toys "cause he's so cute"! LOL

Well, he wanted to go, so of course I gave in. There were only about 5 sales & most didn't look like they would have toys. We did find him a few & I found more sales, just following signs, and this one was a complete shock to me.

I don't even think they put an ad in, but WOW, did I hit the jackpot! My livingroom is mostly a Moroccan theme, sort of like Casablanca & this lady had a huge table full of what you see in the pics below.

I bought a few pieces & left, then I drove about 2 blocks & said to grandson "I have to go back"! This lady was DIRT CHEAP on everything, my biggest hold-back was where in the world will I store these things!!

Most pieces were $1, $2 or $3, with only the biggest one being $5, but then when she would total me, she'd knock off about $4.00.

She had even more, I bought about half of what was on the table. Once Halloween is over, I'll start to put it all out in livingroom, in bay window, on fireplace & tables. I hope I bought enough or I'll be kicking myself!!!

I asked her what theme she went with now, since she was selling all of this & she said she still has that theme, as that was only a small portion of what she had!!

I went back & this is what I got for a total of $27.00!

{{gwi:1445813}}

{{gwi:1445815}}

{{gwi:1445816}}

Comments (15)

Sponsored
More Discussions