SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Am Heading Out . . .

lynninnewmexico
14 years ago

. . . tomorrow morning to see our DS graduate from Basic Training. He's at Fort Leonard Wood, south of St. Louis. I've been really sick the past few days with a cracked and ~ subsequently~ abscessed tooth. I was totally miserable for days until my dentist got back into town. He immediately sent me to get (that scary word/proceedure!!) a root canal. But once they got that first numbing injection in, it was a piece of cake . . . no pain whatsoever! Thank goodness for modern dentistry!!! Unfortunately though, the infection spread throughout my body and I was spiking a pretty elevated temp last night and this morning. Some heavy duty antibiotics are working, though, and I'm feeling much better.

The house looks a bit worse for wear with me in bed for a few days, but our housesitter is a good friend and he won't care . . . and neither will my dogs.

So, I'll be in St. Robert, MO, and then we're touring Historic St. Charles on Friday before heading back.

If you're the praying sort, please say a quick one that this infection and new root canal don't cause me any problems while we're gone. Do they bother you more on a plane??

Anyhoo, take care and enjoy the rest of the week. I hope to see lots of new projects when I get back. I'd planned on putting mine out for you all to see this past week, but I was too sick to get out of bed. I'll get them up when I'm back home again!

Lynn

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions