SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jaybird

Hello there............

jaybird
16 years ago

Didja' miss me????...well, I missed me being here!!! DH and I took off for a week..toured Branson, MO., and points between there and Central Texas. Texas wins hands down IMVPO :^) I'm sad that we were too early to see the colors of leaves, but the hill sides were beautiful anyway, and some of the views coming down through Arkansas were gorgeous! We saw 3 shows in Branson, none of which impressed me but DH was in his element! I did get to go to the outlet malls, however I was very disappointed that the Denby/Spode store was a waste of time. I bought some cereal bowls at the Pfaltzgraf store, and REALLY tried to find something at the Mikasa store since they are going out of business and everything was on sale! I was not successful....most everything that was left was a bit modern for us!

I am SO GLAD to be back among you all....I can't tell you how many times I thought about one or the other of you!! We did a LOT of junk shopping and there were things EVERYWHERE that made me wish y'all were with me!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions