SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2sweetpea

BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen

2sweetpea
12 years ago

Help! I have WSE, Malwarebytes and SuperAnti Spyware, all up to date as of Sunday when I last ran all programs. Now I have BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen. How do I remove it? Do I have to buy a program to do this. I need simple instructions!

TIS

Pam

Comments (5)

• owbist
    12 years ago

Follow these instructions from bleepingcomputer.

Do all of it exactly as it states there and you should be good to go.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    12 years ago

I highly suggest you go to this help forum and let them help you step by step to remove this infection. You should not do this alone. You need to register at the forum then post your thread at the area I am linking you to. Give as much info as you can. I am there also if you need help in this process let me know. And very important do NOT follow the directions that you may see given there to someone else each pc is different.
    Analysis and Malware Removal

you can do it they will step you through this and guide you to use special programs, you do NOT have to buy anything or pay anything.

• kudzu9
    12 years ago

pamies and everyone else-
    Just a caution: when you have an infection, the last thing you want to do is pay for any software that flashes up on your screen that says it will remove an infection for a fee. Not only will you get ripped off, you may well screw up your computer even more. There are plenty of free tools and helpful forums that will assist you in fixing your computer at no cost.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    12 years ago

And then your credit card is in the hands of criminals so you have to go through calling the credit card company and informing the credit bureaus to put a watch on your identity.

The instructions on the bleeping computer were for one individual, as you can see the helper kept telling them they had more scans to do even when they thought they were clean, so it is best to go to LzD and get this done by the pros, with specific instructions for you.

• love2sew
    12 years ago

Everyone, if you ever have a problem, do what ravencajun says. I had a 6 trojans invasion and I went to Lanzdown and they walked me through the whole process. It was lengthy and I don't have much computer knowledge but I got through it and completely cleaned up my system, myself! I certainly understand my system a whole lot better now.
    Thank you to all the experts that give their time here to help us out.