SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
village_gw

Appliance Options - Help me choose please!

Village
12 years ago

We are renovating/expanding a 1914 house -- kitchen white inset cabinets, soapstone countertops, stainless appliances.

While I like the Pro look, I don't need Viking/Wolf. I just met with an appliance guy and we came up with the following 4 options basically each for the same price. What would you chooose?

Option 1: ALL KITCHEN AID- Architect Series

36" range Proline range

Fr. Door Fridge - 27 cu.ft

Single wall Oven/Micro

Dishwasher

Hood/blower

(Problem with this option is that the 36" range only comes in the ProLine and 27 cu.ft fridge does not. I don't like the mix of handles. Am I crazy?)

Option 2:Electrolux & Jenn-Air

JA 36" range

Electrolux Fr. Door Fridge - 28cu

Electrolux single wall oven/micro

JennAir dishwasher

JennAir hood/blower

(These seem to match each other better in look, and I've heard good things about Electrolux ovens and the fridge.)

Option 3: Electrolux & Kitchen Aid - again the looks match better and I've read good review of Electrolux Fridge/Ovens.

Electrolux Fridge (28cuft - Fr. Door)

Electrolux micro/oven

KA Range 36" Proline

KA Hood

KA Diswasher

Option 4: ALL JENN-AIR Pro Stlye (there are many rebates making this option, with a 48" range and built-in fridge equal to the others. With this option, I would not have a wall oven.)

JA 48" Dual fuel range

JA Built-In fridge

No wall oven

JA dishwasher

JA hood/blower 48"

(The big question here is how I feel about Jenn-Air. The idea of a built-in fridge is nice, and I'm attracted to the 48" range - would look amazing - but have read mixed reviews about these dual fuel in general. I think this may come in all-gas as well...)

I would LOVE advice. . .

Comments (4)