SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
triops_gw

Range, refrigerator, dishwasher advice

Triops
10 years ago

I need to buy an entire kitchen's worth of appliances, and this forum was recommended to me as one where I could get great advice about what to buy.

For a stove, I'd like a stove with:
double oven
five burners, including a power burner of 16,000+ BTU and a center oval burner of 10,000 BTU (I've only seen 10,000 or 6,000 BTU)
convection
If I could, I'd like a bread proofing mode, but it seems that almost no double ovens have that

For a fridge, I'd like a french door fridge with:
large capacity
the shelves that can slide the front part in to make room for taller items
magnetic

There's a scratch and dent store around here. Is there any brand of fridge that I could comfortably go with any of their products that fit those criteria? I saw a large Samsung there, but it doesn't say which specific model it is for me to look it up.

For a dishwasher, I'd like:
something that cleans the dishes (What I have currently is not so much a dishwasher as it is a dish degreaser.) I'm not looking to put crusty old oatmeal dishes in there, but I don't want to have to entirely handwash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher.
adjustable tines on the bottom is a nice feature, although not absolutely necessary
I have the same question about dishwashers as about fridges in terms of the scratch and dent store.

I'd like to get the best price for whatever I get, so if anyone has any advice on how to do that, I'd love to hear it.

Comments (6)