Free printable pop up card

meggiecat

Gingerbread house pop up card

Here is a link that might be useful: scrapbookscrapbook.com

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

That is so cute!! Funny, I ran across that site (but not that project) looking for a gingerbread boy graphic the other day. I ended up making my own. I think this card would go great with a packet of the "grog" mix I posted on my website and mentioned over in Crafts & Decorations.

I'm handing out cards to my family in person this year; think I'll make at least one of these pop-ups!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Color Refreshing Color Pops for Holiday Tabletops
By Houzz
Send in these 3 pleasantly surprising color duos to keep the troops at your holiday table entertained and in good cheer
Full Story
Gardening Guides Get on a Composting Kick (Hello, Free Fertilizer!)
Quit shelling out for pricey substitutes that aren’t even as good. Here’s how to give your soil the best while lightening your trash load
Full Story
Most Popular The Polite House: On ‘No Shoes’ Rules and Breaking Up With Contractors
Emily Post’s great-great-granddaughter gives us advice on no-shoes policies and how to graciously decline a contractor’s bid
Full Story
The Mission of USA Cabinet Store and Design Center is to provide the best customer service, the highest quality... Read More
Our goal is to make a better and more pleasant atmosphere in the most functional parts of the home so our clients... Read More