Tic Tac Toe Boards...

allprimitive

Hi! I just thought these were the cutest idea! I am making several for our Annual Family Christmas Get Together but also decided that I wanted to make a few to mail to my neices in their Christmas Cards. They live out of state so I thought it would be lighter if I printed them on cardstock then laminated! I am just trying to decide what to use for the markers... Any ideas that would be easy to mail? Thanks!

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
country_bumpkin_al

How about the Dry Erase Markers? Do a test on one (before you make a bunch) and see how they do on the laminate.

Save    
ivamae

Do you have a pic of these? sounds ineresting

Save    
Deb_from_Pa

I made these for xmas........I used the flat stones at Walmart......theyc ome in bags, I bought different colors....red/green.......also used buttons
I am making some for our family reunion this year and will make them a beach theme and I am going to use shells

Save    
sapphires

Anyone have a picture of this? I would like to see what you are talking about, we like to play tic tac toe. Thanks.
Sapphires

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Kitchen Design Soapstone Counters: A Love Story
Love means accepting — maybe even celebrating — imperfections. See if soapstone’s assets and imperfections will work for you
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: 20 Beautiful Wooden Pieces
Elm, Walnut, Maple and Other Woods Wow in These Home Finds
Full Story
Halloween Kid-Friendly DIY: Fun and Easy Halloween Party Decor Ideas
Add instant color and playful accents to your next Halloween-themed gathering
Full Story
At Capital Cabinets & Closets, we've built a reputation as an industry leader in full-service space management... Read More
Performing +20 years of successful kitchen and bathroom design-Build projects gives us strength and confidence to... Read More