printable forms

Hazel_SC

I am looking for a site that might have printable forms for things like your passwords, PINs etc.

I got some off of betterorganized.com about 2-3 yrs ago, but I can't find them anymore. Comes up as a page error, so i guess the moved or went away.

They also had all kinds of neat forms to keep track of everything.

The one I'm looking for prints in landscape mode, & has a place for the company name at the far left, then columns for Purpose, Web site URL, user name, Password/PIN, other ID & date changed.

I'm not particular if all of these are on the form, but just a basic form to keep track of web sites & passwords-for lack of a better word, a cheat sheet.

Any help will be appreciated!

TIA, Hazel

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heather_on

You'll find it on here. Near the bottom of the list

Here is a link that might be useful: Printable forms

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Don't forget you can always make a chart in Word, Hazel. It might be more versatile as you could make it specifically to your needs and wants.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides So Your Style Is: Contemporary
What's contemporary style? Strong lines, smooth forms, minimal accessories — with room for rule breaking
Full Story
Decorating Guides So Your Style Is: Midcentury Modern
This singular design style blends arresting shapes, graphic patterns and quirky accents. Here's how to make it yours
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 4 Key Space-Planning Considerations
Before you head full steam into a remodel or furniture update, heed this advice from the pros to put your space on the right track
Full Story
Since 1989 we've been focused on providing only top quality products and services with the highest level of... Read More
Founders Eric Smith and Dan Swain, find joy in creating functional and unique spaces filled with well-crafted... Read More