L@@KING For Recipe Card Maker Sites....

sapphires

Anyone have recipe card making sites that they care to share. L@@king for a couple different ones so all the cards won't be the same. Thanks alot.

SaveComment11Like
Comments (11)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

This Site has at least 12 different printable recipe cards.

Save    
NanaCherie

Here is one that you can type your recipe online and print them out
Hope that helps
Cherie

Here is a link that might be useful: Recipe card maker

Save    
Morgan

Thanks Nana Cherie!
That is a great site.

Save    
maryanntx

NanaCherie, thanks for the link! That is a great site. I'm anxious to type in a recipe and see how it looks! (When I have time)

Save    
BeverlyAL

Here's one:

http://www.bakingabusiness.com/recipes/recipecards/cards.htm

Someone please tell me how to make it a link.

thanks,
Beverly

Save    
sapphires

Cherie,
The link you provided is exactly what I'm looking for. Are there anymore sites like this. I want to be able to type the recipe online. Thanks alot.
Sapphires

Save    
Regale

Beverly, right click and copy the link just like you did to post it only paste it in the box below this reply box "Optional Link URL:______" and put the name you want in the box below that "Name of the Link:______" and then you will see the name of the link that you posted. I usually test the link in the preview mode before I go ahead and post it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Beverly's link

Save    
BeverlyAL

Thanks a million Regale. I was feeling so dumb!

Save    
Regale

Don't feel dumb, we all had to learn sometime. I couldn't do it for a long time. :-) That's how we learn, by asking questions.

Save    
tioga

The easiest thing to do is use your search engine (mine is Google), and ask for printable recipe cards or anything else you're looking for. Good luck....

Save    
jillzey

I'm a little late, but here are some from HP site. These are PDF files that let you type in your recipe. You download them to your computer. Four for Thanksgiving (I said I was late!)and one for a cookie exchange.

Thanksgiving Recipe Cards

Cookie Recipe Card

Jill

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Mood Makers: Luxurious Looks on a Budget
Want a high-end look in your home but feeling choked by your budget? Try these pro decorator tips to give your rooms a luxe look for less
Full Story
Kitchen Design Houzz Call: What’s Cooking in Your Kitchen?
Most of us turn to recipes, videos and culinary shows when we cook. Where do you set your cookbook, tablet or TV screen?
Full Story
Inside Houzz Tell Us Your Houzz Success Story
By Houzz
Have you used the site to connect with professionals, browse photos and more to make your project run smoother? We want to hear your story
Full Story
We are a company that cares about our clients and the craftsmanship of the work we provide. Honesty, hard work,... Read More
For over 50 years, we have provided quality masonry products to homeowners, contractors, and architects at our... Read More