Looking for....

leo_tx

Wallpaper with a popcorn background, have found some popcorn clip art but want full page. Thank You Leo

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Just kernels or in a box? popped or unpopped? Lots of choices at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google Image Search - Popcorn

Save    
msladybyte

Leo,

I once found a shower curtain at a yard sale and it was printed with what looked like and old timey Sears catalog....well, I wanted some wallpaper boder to match it so I put the shower curtain on a Xerox machine and printed away!

I cut it into strips the width I wanted and used wallpaper glue to put it up then trimmed the edges in red velveteen ribbon...it was awesome!!

;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Our New Home

Save    
leo_tx

Thanks for the ideas, I'm making some party favors for my sister's 60th birthday party and wanted to use some popcorn graphics. Thank-you again. leo

Save    
Red_Confetti

You can always make your own 'graphics' by putting the popcorn on your scanner glass, covering the back cover with your choice of background (red paper, for example, or striped paper), and scan.

Save    
taunia1

Will this help?

Here is a link that might be useful: popcorn for leo

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: ‘Downton Abbey’ Looks That Look Great Today
These modernized versions of high-society favorites will serve you well all around your own manse
Full Story
Tile Top Tile Trends From the Coverings 2013 Show — the Wood Look
Get the beauty of wood while waving off potential splinters, rotting and long searches, thanks to eye-fooling ceramic and porcelain tiles
Full Story
Most Popular Trend Watch: 13 Kitchen Looks Expected to Be Big in 2015
3 designers share their thoughts on what looks, finishes and design elements will be on trend in the year ahead
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Since 2013, we’ve helped VA, DC, and MD homeowners remodel their kitchens, baths, and home. Our award-winning... Read More