CD Case Calendar Pattern

lorraine303

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a calendar page to be displayed in a CD case? I know that I had seen one online and for the life of me, can't find it. Maybe someone has one bookmarked or saved somewhere? TIA ~ Lorraine

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Check the link below, Lorraine. It is free software to download that makes the calendars. I have NOT tried it, so I can't say if it is good or not.

Hoping someone else will come up with another version for you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo Print Calendar from Yokohama

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Lorraine - I googled for you. Take a look. Lots of available printable calendars that fit CD cases...

Here is a link that might be useful: More Printable Calendars for CD Cases on Google

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Events Design Calendar: January 6 - 31, 2012
Architecture exhibits, design panel and more: See what's on the Houzz list of things to see and do this month
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Sweetness and Light in a Swedish Family Home
Generous doses of white make a bright background for energetic wallpaper patterns, splashes of bright color and playful accessories
Full Story
Art Show News: Rare Quilts Get Museum Time
See 6 intricate designs from a California exhibition and get tips for building your own quilt collection
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We know the only measure of our success is the satisfaction of our customers. We are committed & determined to... Read More