Favorite Printable Site

Cuddlebones

I know this has been asked before, but thought I would pose the question again. What is your favorite site for printables? Like cards, coupons, recipe cards, etc. I'm hoping to add some new ones to my favorite list. Thanks!

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Save    
Cuddlebones

Thanks Linda! I didn't have most of those. I love printables because I'm not very computer literate. Several people have tried to teach me to make cards but it is so much easier to print them out ready made. Thanks again!

Kay

Save    
Red_Confetti

Here's another one, Linda and the group. The printables are scale models, as you might want to use in dollhouses, etc. The scales are 1:6, 1:12, 1:24, and 1:48. Lots of good links on his pages, too. Have fun!

Here is a link that might be useful: Jim's Printable Minis

Save    
june_nd

Hey! Remember Gran's Front Porch? It looks like some of her things or similar things might be here. Thanks for site. I love it!!!

Save    
Cuddlebones

Thanks for the sites! I am going to try my hand at making some cards now too. At least I will be able to say I tried.

Save    
mraz2

This is a great site for printables
http://www.mardar.us/

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 7 Favorite Vintage Furniture Sites
Take a Break from Flea Markets and Goodwill and Scour the Web for Unique Vintage Decor
Full Story
Working With Pros Understand Your Site Plan for a Better Landscape Design
The site plan is critical for the design of a landscape, but most homeowners find it puzzling. This overview can help
Full Story
Landscape Design Celebrate a Sunny Climate With the Right Leafy Palm for Your Site
So you get freezes or floods. So your garden is small. These palms send excuses riding off into the tropical sunset
Full Story