Funhouse Photo Software

SueZQue

I just got a free copy of ArcSoft's Funhouse software with a digital camera I bought. I have been having a ball with this stuff. It comes with over 150 templates of pictures that have the faces masked out as invisable. You can easily insert faces from your own digital files - resize, flip and rotate the faces to fit the template. Some of the results are amazingly realistic - all of them are lots of fun.

You can also take any digital image and add transparent masks to make templates of your own.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jenni_ca

I had this on my old computer. I forgot all about it till I saw your note. I loved it......it was so fun for the kids!! Guess I better get it put on this new computer.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeanmoore1_live_co_uk

could you tell me if you can still buy it

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Design Practice Design Practice: How to Pick the Right Drawing Software
Learn about 2D and 3D drawing tools, including pros, cons and pricing — and what to do if you’re on the fence
Full Story
Organizing 4 Questions to Help You Organize Your Favorite Photos
Organize your keeper photos with a system that's just right for you, whether it's in the cloud or you can hold it in your hand
Full Story
Travel by Design Pro Secrets for Taking Fantastic Travel Photos With Your Phone
When great design and family antics catch your eye, capture the memories with photos that tell a story
Full Story
MW Construction performs all types of construction from design-build to general contracting to construction... Read More