SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dining_delight

Fall Table

14 years ago

We had my parents over for dinner last weekend. It was a very rainy day and seemed the perfect weather to get cozy with a fall tablescape and candles. Here are a couple pics I snapped in a hurry, kind of blurry as I tried not using the flash but didn't have enough light. Nothing too fancy as it was a last minute idea to have them over.

Ooops! I see now that I took this picture after DH had removed the red wine glass from this setting for a pre-dinner drink.

The centerpiece was a footed glass bowl (Partylite years ago) filled with faux leaves weighed down by decorative black rocks. Floating candles and leaf-shaped confetti float on the water. I wrapped a leaf garland around the base.

I used faux pears to "prop up" the placecards, I made a tossed salad served in the pumpkin bowls to start then Seafood Lasagne and broccoli/cauliflower and Chocolate Lava Cake with strawberries and ice cream for dessert.

Anyone else done any fall tablescapes yet? Last week was cold and damp but this weekend it is sunny and warm and makes me think of doing one last summer-scape. Will have to see if I have the ambition to do that or just lay in the sun!

If any of you have missed some of my other tablescapes, here is a link to my blog.

I've tried to transfer them over here but the spacing and font doesn't copy and paste very well so it is best if you check them out there.

DD

Here is a link that might be useful: Blog by Dining Delight

Comments (17)

Sponsored
More Discussions