SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelzombie_gw

Any Interior pics of 42' French Door KA or JennAir Fridge?

remodelzombie
14 years ago

Jenn Air and KA seem to be the only 42" Cabinet-depth French Door Fridges around that you can install custom panels on. If anyone knows of any others, please share.

I've been calling around and there are not many of these on showroom floors and the websites don't show the interiors. Can't find the Jenn Air on a showroom floor at all.

Love the look (in pictures) of the French door cabinet-depth refrigerator that is panel ready and seems the french door would give a wider storage space...for turkeys and pies?? Wish someone made them fully integrated to go flush with my cabinetry.

Saw a press release May 1, 2009 that Jenn Air has a fully-integrated flush model coming out. Called the company and they aren't sure when..maybe September? They don't even have a model number or specs. Too bad because I need to order my cabinets (and custom panels) soon. Until then, I'll keep checking.

Since KA and JennAir are both owned by Maytag, the reps tell me they are essentially the same quality and look pretty much the same....but JennAir is almost $1K more...so I'm leaning toward the KA. Wish Thermador or SZ made these!

If anyone has any interior (and exterior with custom panel) pics of their 42" french door fridges, I would love to see them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Aid 42

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths