Where Can I Find This Kind Of Paper

country_bumpkin_al

Is there a place to buy the paper shown on this site? What do I look for? Brand? Company?

http://namestories.safeshopper.com/29/cat29.htm

Wasn't sure if I could post a link. *S*

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dixiespell

Hi Country Bumpkin,
Have you checked out the Paper Zone? They have some decorative printed paper, although not nearly the variety as on the site that you referenced.
Hope this helps.
Jackie S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorative Printed Paper

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

Hi Cb....what great papers! They are background papers, and looking through the site, I think the company name is "Name Stories". It seems you can buy the paper on the site. I have seen similar papers in the craft (Michael's) stores and scrpabooking places, though I'm not sure I've seen those exact papers.
Hope this helps.
Tiger

Save    
country_bumpkin_al

Really Tiger? When I looked at the site, I just assumed you picked out a background and they added whatever you wanted on it...then you purchased that. I gotta run back over there and check it out!

Thanks Jackie..that site has some neat papers..but I've got my heart set on the others! lol

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

Oh, gees, CB...Now I'm not sure....I didn't look that closely, just noticed the papers had stock numbers, and the had a Shopping Cart feature....?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: Handy Finds for Painting Projects of All Kinds
Make over rooms and furniture more easily and with better results with the right paint and gear
Full Story
Wall Treatments Can't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
Landscape Design What Kind of Gardener Are You? Find Your Archetype
Pick from our descriptions to create a garden that matches your personality and tells your story
Full Story
Founders Eric Smith and Dan Swain, find joy in creating functional and unique spaces filled with well-crafted... Read More
With two generations of experience, American Exteriors & Masonry is Northern Virginia's most trusted exterior... Read More