How to make sepia or browntone pictures?

june_nd

I would like to make a nice sepia or browntone print from colored pictures. I have Photoshop Elements 2.0.

This is what I do now. Change the picture to black and white and then go into color variation and use red, then green, then blue and back to red and adjust the hue. Then I go into Hue and Saturation and adjust there. I can get a fairly decent brown tone but not a really good one. Neither my printer nor my scanner will change a picture to sepia

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks June

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mst___

June, See if the graphics and scanning board can help you. Someone there has always been able to help me. Someone on the photography board may be able to help you also.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Bathroom Design Old-School Swagger for a Modern Bath
Sepia photos, a leather-look floor and crisp finishes make for a room that’s dapper but appeals across the board
Full Story
Life Edit Your Photo Collection and Display It Best — a Designer's Advice
Learn why formal shots may make better album fodder, unexpected display spaces are sometimes spot-on and much more
Full Story
Perfect Landscapes is the leader in custom residential and commercial landscape maintenance, design and... Read More
We strive daily to continually make ourselves better, because we realize that our name, image and performance is... Read More