SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Back from Vacation & More TS Finds for Fall!

jeannespines
13 years ago

A wonderful get-away for 11 days to "Up North" lake in MN! I shared some of my finds on "Fall Apple Vignette" in earlier post.

Here's a leaf plate & cup that I found at an artist's mall in Walker, MN for $5...fell in love with it ...I will probably use it as centerpc somehow:

It's a salmon color ...I found on e-bay that it was probably made in the 40's ...here's a separate view & the markings on the back:

Another few things I felt I "needed" (LOL!) ...the iron pumpkin candleholder ($1.39) & glass l/2 gal water bottle (Minneapolis origin) ($.99) got a TS:

And my fav "old pics" card artist...Vintage by Linda...I've bought a couple each yr now for 3 yrs or so ...at the artist's mall...just love her work of combining old photos, letters, finds, scrappin paper & such:

Also found baby fork & spoon by Oneida for Dollbaby...plus a couple hats & a jumper. Well, didn't do much t'scaping but here's a pic by the lake with DH doing the cookin' for me over the campfire! Unseasonably cool as you can see in our attire of sweathshirts, pants & jeans. LOL!

Don't ya just love those recliner chairs (Fallish design!) that DH bought us right before vacation time. Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions