You know those scratch-off/rub-off stickers?

chery2

I've use project paper [peel off back] to copy stickers, but I wonder if there's a computer paper to copy scratch-offs onto. chery2

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Chery2 - Hope you are still interested. Took me a while to remember where I had seen these and to find them again. I have NOT ordered from this company, but they have been on the Internet for several years.

Be sure to take a look at their tutorial on how easy it is to use these!

They have lots of other tutorials for other products... just click on "Craft Tutorials" at the top right of screen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Source for Scratch Off Stickers

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Color Color of the Year: Off-White Is On Trend for 2016
See why four paint brands have chosen a shade of white as their hot hue for the new year
Full Story
Decorating Guides Lessons in Living Comfortably: Embrace the Scratches and Dents
When you celebrate wear and tear, you send a message that your home is designed for relaxation
Full Story
Life House Rule: Off With Your Shoes
By Houzz
Do you prefer your guests to go shoeless in your house? Here are some ways to encourage stockinged feet
Full Story
We strive daily to continually make ourselves better, because we realize that our name, image and performance is... Read More
30 years of design experience, from visual merchandising to full scale remodeling has given me various... Read More