SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stu2900

Do I care about volume control?

stu2900
15 years ago

We are officially getting started on the remodel and I have to make decisions. I hate that part! So, I'm looking at tub/shower combo faucets from Moen or Hansgrohe. I've been leaning to Moen's Kingsley series because they have a single handle one hole lavatory faucet and I like that. I want Oil Rubbed Bronze fixtures and am back and forth between having a fixed showerhead, handheld on a bar and tub spout, or just handheld on a bar and tub spout. I emailed the people at Moen and they sent me a diagram of what I would need having all three components. There seems to be a 4 to 5 hundred dollar difference between 3 components and two. Does that seem right? Moen says if I have 3 components with temp control and volume control I need two valves. Is this correct? I'm so confused right now. I guess I want the best system I can get for the best price, but then again don't we all? I'd also like the system to be simple to use. I need to figure this out but my mind is going crazy. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments (12)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler