SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mo13_gw

Hi! New here with a pic

mo13
15 years ago

Hello,

I only came to know of this forum yesterday but I think I spent most of the day yesterday browsing here. :) And all of you guys have such beautifully setup tables and vignettes that it inspired me to do something about my own lousy fall decoration on the dining table.

I have to say that I am really quite scared of combining disparate things and so I end up with very lonely simple looking things. So, here is my first attempt at combining things - although it looks like nothing compared to what I have seen here. Actually, looking at this pic, it still looks quite simple. Tell me what you think - does it need more stuff added or subtracted? I have still not worked up the courage to work with garlands and such that you all use. :)

{{gwi:1435522}}

Thank you all for the lovely inspirational ideas and pics!! Setting up vignettes is something I am hoping to learn. :) And the best part was that I had all these things at home all this time - I had never thought to use that platter that I have had for 4 years now an only used 2 times so far for a table arrangement.

Mo

Comments (17)

Sponsored
More Discussions