SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Late Summer T'scape (before Fall so quickly arrives!) (pic heavy)

jeannespines
12 years ago

I bought this 'shower curtain' at a TS for $3 recently & wanted to do a late Summer t'scape before Fall arrives. It fit my porch table pretty good & loved the green of the leaves & wanted to bring a bit of summer indoors:

You may recognize the green pottery plates underneath(Gabriel Pasadena Pottery)from a GS that I've posted before & the American Atelier Pompeii Fruit salad bowls (from GWill)last yr. Flatware (old stuff) that I brought in from our camper..compote fruit glass cups (25 cts each TS) Here's a closer view:

The church GS glasses w/etched bees & dragonflies are frosty looking ...so I put napkins inside the glass so you can appreciate the beauty...glasses are very pale green & so heavy...they may really be vases...who knows?

For a centerpc I brought in a couple small Elephant Ears, a couple sprigs off an Euonymus shrub & a few Hosta stems ready to bloom...put them in pitcher behind my indoor Garden Fairies:

Keeping summer alive, I gave the fairies a 'pond' of 'bubbles' to explore. The pottery pc is also a TS find a few yrs ago & the bubbles are "Liquid Marbles" from Dollar Tree last yr.

Here's a closer view...they expand in water! I used them in a clear glass jar w/a candle a couple yrs ago. Fun, uh?

So here's the whole "Late Summer" t'scape:

and, of course, a 'candyshot:' ;-)

Hope you're enjoying some of these 'last days of summer!' TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

The weather is in the 80's now & more bearable...late summer

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions