SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

Sealers, Enhancers, Inpregnators?BILL!!!!!!!

User
14 years ago

Hi Bill, Once again I have a question and need to turn to you for guidance. We're installing slate on the floor & shower in our Master. I read in one post that you like both the Aqua & Miracle products for sealing. Our HD carries the Miracle Enhancer/Sealer Qrts, and the box of Miracle 511 (4 qrts). We have about 200 sf total. My GC said we'll only need 2-3 coats on the floor but is recommending several coats for the shower. I'm thinking that if I do the first coat with the sealer/enhancer, the rest of the coats can be done with the Miracle 511 sealer. Is this correct? I don't understand how the enhancers work, and have read some posts where folks have over enhanced and their tile got too dark. I would prefer to avoid that since our tile is in the autumn family and is supposed to be lighter. I'm sure you've posted this info before, but I couldn't find it in the hundreds of posts that came up for sealing. And can you enlighten me on what the difference is between inpregators & enhancers? :c) Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)