sangaree

Part 2...end of the mess

Purplemoon
11 years ago

entry into family-room before....

{{gwi:1433430}}

and after....

{{gwi:1433431}}

The door in these photos is a small linen closet where I have some Xmas decorations and my cleaning supplies, and

misc. Directly across from it is the door to master bedroom. The curio on the wood floor is facing toward the entry way and front door. The hall behind the far side of it is to the main bath and back two bedrooms.

Here are shots of the living-room with new carpet. Hard to see true colors with flash, but too dark without it. Gives you some idea tho. Actually gives you a BIG idea as to what an obsessed horse, dog,(and bunny)collector I am probably. LOL.

Living-room as I stand in entry way. Far back right, door leads to kitchen. Also that small carousel horse on the floor is a neat end TABLE I found antiquing a few months ago!!

{{gwi:1433432}}

from the back left corner of the living-room looking toward the entry. Down the hall is a barrister's bookcase just outside the door to main bathroom. The fireplace is a dual one, other side opens to family-room.

{{gwi:1433433}}

Last night, I was so thrilled about it all being almost done. The pain has been horrible, and wouldn't you know it was during all this mess that our humidity went up for our "monsoon season" where it makes pain that much worse with barometric pressure changes! Obviously that wasn't enough to deal with, Fate had a little nasty surprise...got up this morning to a fridge that decided to die during the night. All the food ruined and I was soooo upset. Short story, we needed a new fridge. Fred went to 3 places looking for one that could be delivered today (Home Depot said 3 day wait !!). Anyway, he found a nice fridge at Frys Electronics and they brought it this afternoon, but said it would take 8 hrs for it to properly set itself and to not put any food in there. That will be 9 tonight!! So Fred is going late to pick up some stuff since the only food we have is in the cabinet at the moment. Thank goodness my BEST FRIEND, not boyfriend, LOL, was here today helping me finish putting things back in place. We went and grabbed a pizza for lunch, sat and chatted and laughed a lot, and she made it a good day for me. So I didn't throw a big ol' Pity Party over the stupid fridge breaking down. (just what we needed, a huge expense right on top of the flooring one, arrrgghhh).

Hopefully tomorrow will have no surprises of any kind.

hugs, Karen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions
More Discussions