SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nabq

BlueStar RCS Ranges for $1999 in Albuquerque

nabq
12 years ago

Hey New Mexico Gardenwebbers,

Since there have been such impassioned BlueStar-related discussions here, I thought I'd post that Builder's Source Appliances in Albuquerque now has the 30" RCS series BlueStar gas ranges for $1999. I think that's the price many people have been very excited about getting the BlueStar for at the Canada Costcos, and these come with the higher power burner (18K or 22K, I'm not sure) already in place.

They had some other pretty good deals in their closeout section, too, like a Viking Designer Series gas range for $2999. (I don't know if that's a particularly good model, but it seemed like a decent price for a Viking.) And they're set-up to do the free hood deal with Bertazzoni, although I think that promotion ends soon.

I just helped my Mom get all new kitchen equipment there, and we worked with a salesman named Attilio di Paolo who was amazing. Really one of the most knowledgeable and low-key, no-pressure salesmen I've ever met. I'd strongly recommend making an appointment with him if you're contemplating a purchase at Builder's Source.

Best,

Nabq

Comment