SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jaybird

Yoo-hoo girls and guys........

jaybird
16 years ago

I have a project.....and I need your collective reasoning!!!!

DD's 34th birthday is next week and we will be having a family get together. She is a wacky rehead who would get a big kick out of a zany party!

She owns a small business named "Individual Objects", whose logo colors are teal, black and white.

My idea is to hang a few of her business cards on ribbon from the chandelier over the table...just to set the plan.

I would then like to make a table cloth of white or black fabric with teal polka-dots (PD's being a part of her logo and her favorite geometric)

THEN, I would like to set the table with........you guessed it.......individual objects. I THINK I have enough s&p shakers, sugar bowls, serving bowls, napkins, butter dishes etc., to use lots of mismatches. I will need to use white plates, and I thought I would make up silverware packets in the odd napkins and tie them with black ribbon bows.

What do you think....have I gone 'round the bend, or do you think this would be cute???? I also plan to tie curly ribbon streamers to the chair backs......

I think it will tickle her fancy AND give her a boost about her business that is starting off kind of slow.....

Tell me your thoughts and ideas...

I really appreciate your time!!!!

The wacky redhead's wacky Mom

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions