SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
giad_gw

Wolf all gas vs dual fuel

GiaD
12 years ago

I know there have been a few postings regarding all gas vs dual fuel, but it seems that most responses are a bit more general than what I am hoping to get. We are renovating the kitchen in a home we have recently purchased and I am deciding between a Wolf AG and a DF.

Currently, I do a bit of dessert-style baking (quick breads, meringues, muffins, cookies, etc.) but mainly use my oven for savory baking/cooking (casseroles, reheating dishes, roasting vegetables, etc.). I rarely roast meats or bake fish. I hope to do more baking in the future, once my kids are old enough to help/enjoy it, and I've read so many mixed opinions of AG vs DF that I wanted to find out what Wolf owners think.

So my question to current Wolf owners: do you find that the AG range is acceptable for baking? Do things bake evenly and consistently? Or is the DF better?

(Btw, I know the pros/cons regarding price, self-cleaning, heavier grates, open/closed burners, etc. Just simply looking for whether or not the DF is worth it from a baking standpoint.)

Thanks!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH