SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

Lazy Summer Days . . . Checking Back In

lynninnewmexico
13 years ago

I seem to be just lazily cruising through this Summer. I've enjoyed your tablescapes here so much, but have not been doing anything new myself. Same old Talavera or blue & white tables. I've been keeping a look out for something new to add, but haven't found anything worth the bother as yet. I'm running out of storage space, thanks to you enablers (LOL), and now am forced to be very judicious about what I buy :~(

I have picked up several new items for my Autumn tables, though. Bought a new nutcracker for my collection at an online auction the other day, but (forgive me) I am so not into setting a Christmas themed table yet. I can't even wrap my brain around an Autumn one yet! I'm just living in the moment, I guess.

The sides of the roads here in our mountain village are abloom with wild sunflowers and so pretty! They're one of my very favorite flowers. My own patches of Maximilian sunflowers will be blooming soon. Maybe that'll be my next table to show you.

DD starts back to school in only 6 days, so we've been doing a lot of back-to-school shopping lately. We're also trying to spend a lot of summer fun days, too (zoo, lunches out with friends, etc).

DS has less than a month left of his current deployment in Afghanistan and will hopefully be home here for a visit next month. I'm counting the days!

I'm especially loving all of your Summer tables when I check back in here. In Summer, I just enjoy being out in my gardens and cooking yummy fresh Summer foods so much I don't think much about designing a fresh tablescape. Wish you all were closer and could do it for me . . . I'd cook for you, and you all could set the tables ;^D

Anyone for some fresh Caprese????

{{gwi:1431681}}

Lynn

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions