SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chueh_gw

What Kind of Pest Control Does Every Household Use?

chueh
11 years ago

When I lived in rental apartments, every month or so a pest control person would come and spray the non-smell "stuff" through the tiny tubes.

I have seen some store owners hiring the same type of pest control guys doing the same.

I would like to ask "what your method of pest control is" for a typical household? I have been a pro-life person, so I never wanted to use any means to kill any lives. I have always use cups to catch insects and the sorts indoors and release them outdoors. I know that they are disgusting and BAD to human eyes, but as far as I am concerned they ARE lives.

I don't really want to use any "contact" kind of pest control spray or kill any pests, but try to prevent pests and insects coming to my house. The reason why I am starting to think about using a method to prevent them is that they have been coming in to my house too frequently now. I have to say that my house is pretty clean and neat, yet scorpions, centipede, and spiders have been found in my house. I don't want to kill these fearsome creatures yet I am afraid of them.

1. What's the pest control method you use?

2. Any suggestion of pest control method for me?

Thanks

Comments (8)