SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Welcome To Our Coop

phonegirl
11 years ago

I had everything loaded and my page stuck on one of GW's pop ups and flew the coop! Sooo... I will try again and see how it goes. Sorry I don't have enough time to type everything out again tonight. Most everything came from DM, friends and ys. I paid $1 for all 4 of the sunflower plates and $2 for the Rooster plates, cups and pitcher. Wish they would of had more of these dishes. I ran to TJ Maxx to buy more but they were sold out. Paid $2 for the set of 12 glasses. S & P shakers were only a quarter.

This is not what I had planned when I started with my fall place mats. One of our employees bought me several sets of placemats for fall so I wanted to start using them. As I looked around there was no need to go to the shed and start bringing in totes when I had things in the house to share. However I didn't want to start over so used one of my new sets of pm's.

I loved the wine decanter and glasses, they wanted $20. I offered $10 and they took it. Should of offered $5.LOL

TJ got a new outfit and a squealing pig! The bottom of her outfit matches her hat. I even bought her a Halloween outfit for .50 while shopping one day this summer.

I set my new/old fiesta platter on the tea cart. Red glasses are still there too.

Hope you are all having a great summer. We've loved having so much company but it's flew by too fast. It's already cooling down in the evenings here so fall is coming soon. Need to start getting things ready for the fair.UGH!!! I have alot of sunflowers blooming right now but as usual didn't take the time to go pick any.

Punk

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions