SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
milosmom_gw

Orange/white and a little fun for the kids table & cc

milosmom_gw
11 years ago

After a busy busy week with the DH being on vacation , he's returned to work and I can get back to "normal" and the fun stuff... lol

I have the neices coming for an evening visit later in the week so set up something quick ,simple and fun for them.

This coming after the little one (age 8) came into the house once last year before I had redone the table and horridly exclaimed "You mean the table is wood?!"...LOL I've done tables most of her life so it must have shocked her to know what was actually under all the stuff.

I wanted to keep it carefree so if they break something , I won't be to sad (the little one is a.d.h.d. and not very careful sometimes).

The gems will give her something to touch and amuse herself with without harming anything. The flower shaped chargers are geared for the older one.

The candles of course won't be lit and the glassware is $$store and the vase I spray painted to go with the color scheme.

For the c.c. I wanted to do something a little more for their age as opposed to just dishes/glassware and they both love animals so I hauled out the collection and added a few flowers for a punch of color and the white/wood pieces to balance it all out.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions