SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

90% TS tablescape

13 years ago

Sorry, I have been absent. Busy summer, hosted big family reunion, GK's over,....

So, I took my Mom on a TS spree as part of our shopping day together for her B-day., and found these floral dishes at GW. Senior discount 25% so 4 plates, 4 bowls and 4 salad plates for .....$4.41 for all!!! I love them, couldn't wait to get home and create a tablescape with them.

The tablecloth, dishes, napkins, candle-ring for centerpiece, floral ball for centerpiece, compote for centerpiece, flower pot placecard holders, and the bird and floral candleholders were all from TS's.

The goblets were from DT, $1 each.

The rose patterned silverware came from my DH mother (who died long before I met him) and is the only element that wasn't some kind of a deal. Hence, the 90%.

The salad plates all have a different floral design.

The round cream chargers were from a YS and were $1 each and the scalloped ones were from the same GW trip and were 1/2 off, so they were $ .50 each, SCORE!

The sun was shining in from the skylights, so I apologize for the quality of the photo, but I was so excited to show off my GW finds!!

The funny thing is my Mom likes to go TS shopping with me, but doesn't like to buy "second hand." She loves helping me find items, but doesn't want used things for herself. Maybe because she was a child during the depression. I, on the other hand, love treasure shopping and almost never walk out of a TS empty handed.

I have a number of other treasures, but will have to share them later.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions