SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boymom_gw

Should I do sconces on the mirror? - please check out pic!

boymom
14 years ago

It's not a question of lights, because we probably have enough. Besides the three small recessed lights you can see, there are two large recessed cans a few feet further back in a sort of domed part of the ceiling, but those are more about lighting up the whole bathroom, which is rather large.

It's more about aesthetics. It's a big area - almost nine feet across. Would two simple two light sconces, one above each sink (basically where the old holes are) give it more balance or... be too much? The little recessed lights are on a dimmer on the left side of the sink. The switch for the holes is on the right. Which might also be a factor - we'd both have a light switch that does something.

Please imagine vintage crystal knobs on the cabinet (and my limestone is not that yellow) and excuse the bad iphone pic.

{{gwi:1428974}}

Comments (72)

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Please forgive my triple most quagmire:

So I printed a pic and drew pendants on it (assuming removing the little recessed lights). Three doesn't work. Because the middle area is too big, between the sinks (unlike yours, Kate!). It looks funny. I'd need four. Which seems like over-kill, doesn't it?

• roobear
    14 years ago

Ok I would either take out the recessed lights and just have two- two light bathroom sconce lights, one over each mirror (if the side lights are too tight to fit space wise) - or keep the recessed lights because they aren't that big and noticeable and do the two light sconce lights over each mirror.

At this point those maybe your best options as far as combating shadows and looking balanced and like it fits the wall space without looking like an after thought.

If the recessed lights and over the mirror sconce lights were on a separate switch it might help to give people more options as far as how much light they need for what they're doing and not seem like overkill at times.

• Related Discussions

Should I do sconces or something else...

Q

Comments (19)
    Thank you ALL so very much for all your ideas! I thought about a mini chandelier too. The towel ring is going to be moved - I had it there prior to finding the mirror and I agree it is not the right place for it. I am trying to decide on paint color or wallpaper, lighting, etc. so in the interest of not putting more holes in the walls I just left that there until other decisions are made. I am happy to see so many of you like the mirror as I thought it was quite the find to go with the ornate cabinet. But I must admit you all have set me on a different path with the lighting because I was looking at ornate and you are right, too much ornate will not do. I will keep you posted and thanks so much for your help. -Pam
    ...See More

Almost Finished in NJ ! Check out the pics...

Q

Comments (40)
    Thanks. Wouldn't change a thing. It's a 13 X 13 square with a 6 foot triangle cut off one of the corners, so about 151 square feet. It's the biggest town would allow 10 feet off property line. We have cold water only; going to add a point of use water heater this summer to feed a sink in the kitchenette, and an outside shower along the right side of the cabana. Using a dry well only drain, no sewer. No bathroom, too much $$ to run the plumbing. We are putting in a bathroom by our screened porch that will accessible from outdoors. We have a Jandy heater, had to, hot tub.....
    ...See More

check out my before and (almost) after pics of my home's exterior

Q

Comments (37)
    Thank you justgotabeme! It is true, we find ourselves in the FRONT of the house quite often! The first evening, we poured cocktails and just sat out front and stared. We are very pleased! CEfreeman-Ohhh, what a long, peaceful country driveway that is! I wouldn't want it to look too "maintained!" Hi Lyfia! I posted quite awhile ago, I was very gung ho on the faux wood grain...as a matter of fact, I wanted to do a faux carriage door look, adding the rustic hardware. Most people were against it...and this was when I was planning on painting my house a dark color. Now that my house is so light, I don't want a big dark expanse that takes up such a huge chunk of the front. If my house were bigger, or the paint darker,I would consider it. I do love that look, just not for this house at this time. birdlover-yes, we are thinking two big black pots on either side of the arch...and maybe on the far side of the garage...with bougainvilla or some flowering vine set on a trellis just a bit off from the house walls so they don't actually grow on the walls! The reason we are thinking black pots is...when you drive to our house, you first see the south side of it...with a row of windows with black awnings over each window. So we feel the big black pots will tie the side and the front together. lukkiriish-thank you, I just love those california spanish homes! Thanks for comparing my home to one of those! Ok, again, I really appreciate every single comment. It has been so much work and money and as much as my hubby and I enjoy it, it is nice to see it be well received here!
    ...See More

check out new terms of service before you post pics

Q

Comments (8)
    YQ, I believe there is basically no change in the "new terms" as now appear on our forum, than those that have already existed for years. At least so far as theh conditions of posting pictores or information ( -I haven't yet ploughed through the rest of the guff !!) It's just a bit longer and more "up front" (- but then the electronic world keeps gets getting more complicated and people keep trying to get one step ahead of the legal ramifications, and people claim they haven't read the "fine print". To put minds at rest (I hope, but please feel free to raise this with the site-owners for confirmation) this matter was discussed with the then-owner and webmaster, Spike, some years back. At that time, it was a hazy legal area, that , by GW posting your photos on its web-site without your written approval, that act might itself constitute a breach of copyright - YOUR copyright. So the user rules were brought in to make it easier. Everyone is assumed to give GW permission to publish what they post, they also, in posting, assure they are the legal owner of the material. The second intention, as I understand it, is to help protect YOUR ownership of your pictures, by GW "assuming" ownership for so long as your picture appears on the web-site or through cached internet searches. This operates as a "back-off warning " to people who might try to lift & copy images from GW and claim as their own. I believe there is no suggestion I-Village wants to make a coffee-table book out of the pictures or information its members post. the worst might be to have your picture glorified in the archives or reference material, but I believe it goes no further than GW. If copyright is really a problem for anyone, then simply do not post your pictures ANYWHERE on the internet, if you intend to use them commercially somewhere else. However I do not believe there is any intention on the site owner's part that by posting pictures, the creator "loses" his or her unique ownership of the material. Alison (who apologises that the ramble is almost as long as the rules !!)
    ...See More
  • boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, recessed lights and mirror sconces ARE on a separate switch, and recessed lights are on a dimmer! If I want, I can never turn them on - taking them out seems like a unnecessary expense.

Thanks roo, for looking at the big picture. The "white space" issue seems to demand two double sconces on the mirror, one over each sink.

I can always add a lighted make-up mirror that pulls out from the wall or the medicine tower, if I need it for make-up, right?

• mwhets01
    14 years ago

We had a similar situation, and broke it up with two framed mirrors, and added a chandalette hanging between.

• roobear
    14 years ago

I didn't realize it was one big mirror, sorry I thought you were putting up two.

I like the idea of two mirrors instead of one big one-that way it balances the lights over each sink better, but that maybe another expense as well.

If the lights are on a different switch I say yeah, keep um- no sense in spending more money to take them out.

Yes you can always make changes down the road if you need or want to. Sometimes you have to see the finished room or closer to a finished room to decide if little changes are needed.

• marlene_2007
    14 years ago

Your bathroom is gorgeous.

My vanity is 103 inches long (just under 8-1/2'). My ceilings are 9'. Unfortunately, things weren't planned out as well as they should have and because we were in a hurry we didn't move our plumbing over so our sinks are closer to the walls, hence no room for side scones. I have the original recessed lighting (halogen lamps) and put "temporary" two triple sconces above each sink. I have plenty of light (perhaps too much because at 61..I don't like seeing "everything")....anyway...my "temporary" scones above the sinks are beautiful and it has worked out to be a permanent thing. I think you will get enough light from two double sconces. You'd be surprised how bright those little bulbs are.

Since you already have the holes, can you get some inexpensive scones to put up to give you an idea as to how it will look? An electrician should be able to do this in a very short period of time and with all the expense and time you've already put in, it might be worth a wee bit more just to be certain.

My other mistake (there were so many) was to decide against a tower in the center of the counter because I loved my marble so much and the prettiest veining was exactly where the tower was going to go. So, I have 103" by about 72" that will be covered by one massive mirror. I'm trying to figure out how it would look by framing the mirror in matching calacatta trim...but then I think I will have two much marble. I only wish my MB sink wall looked as beautiful as yours with your beautiful frame molding. It is really stunning.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you, Marlene. I sure know what you mean about not planning enough. But I always think I am at the time!

Anyway, I had gone back and forth over two nice oval tilt mirrors (I have them in other bathrooms in the house and love the look) or one big mirror. But the fact is we've always loved the light and open feeling in our master BECAUSE it had one big mirror. It was even bigger, I guess, because the sink vanity was lower (old height) and there were no towers. Soon I'll post before/after.

And now I have had a moment, reading posts here, of thinking - SHOULD I do two mirrors? But the way I placed the sinks, it really won't look good. There'd be too big of an empty space between them. Had I planned on two mirrors, I would've had the two sinks more centered in the space.

I think I need to just follow my initial instinct.

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

boymom: you know, it's kind of ironic. i originally began with two towers (one on each side) with a set of drawers or shelves separating the two vanities and then decided the space wasn't working out with my wall sconces and the mirrors i'd already purchased so i switched to a center tower. and then i switched back AGAIN to the two columns because i didn't want to create such a large "division" of the space. that's when i decided against wall mounting the sconces and decided to do pendants, which fit a lot better. BUT i did have to remove the center set of drawers because of that larger space down the center... like you have.

so, i guess it's a good thing i'm 20 steps ahead of the builder who insists i'm "over thinking" things we're "not ready" for yet. i hope you can come up with a solution you're happy with. it's a beautiful vanity and i have no doubt whatever you come up with will sing! good luck, can't wait to see.

• gldnfan
    14 years ago

boymom - was just at a hotel with my SIL and they had the recessed above and sconces inset into the large mirror on either side of the face. SIL and I are in our 40's so aware of those first lines and signs of aging - she called me in to see how flattering the lighting was in the bathroom. It really is the best way to light up the face for many purposes to have the lighting on either side.

I don't have pictures - the mirror just went in - but I have a full mirror with 3 sconces. They are pretty streamlined sconces but I like the look - it doesn't feel busy.

The mirror was a shock I admit - I need to double up my fitness efforts to look at that much of myself every day ;-)

Kate - Your bath sounds gorgeous - is that oceanside glass mosaic in your design drawing?

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

gldnfan: yes, that mock up i did with a creme brulee modular blend by oceanside glass. i was going to use that until i decided to run my walnut floors into the bath ...then the glass wasn't working for me so i switched to a natural colored shell mosaic tile. no mock ups of that though, sorry!

and it will be a while. our new home won't be finished until november. i'll post as soon as it's done.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I understand, golnfan, but as kateskouros and I have discovered via our planning, the problem with doing side lights with my vanity is is the giant space in between the two "sink areas". The outside side lights will be very tight to the tower, while the inside would require two sconces and, I think, still look kind of funny.

Had I planned the two sinks closer together, without the tower of drawers in between, it might've been an option.

See what I mean?

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

right... too much space in the middle and no space at the sides, so no room for proper placement of sconces. the vanity will not appear centered between the side lights... and then there's the issue of the lights already installed above, limiting the use of pendants.

so boymom, i guess it's two top mounted fixtures? i think that's what you decided. anyway, work with what you've got and don't fret. find yourself some pretty lights and all will be well. what style lights are you thinking of? please let us see. you can't bring us all into your bathroom and then just abandon us. it wouldn't be right. and i'm nosey.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

But kate, pendants would give me the same problem! Three would look funny (the middle one would have all kinds of space around it), while the side ones would be crammed in there. Right?

So, yes. Sconces. I am considering quite a few. Depends on whether I do a chandelier where my two further back cans are now. But I'd love help deciding! Bathroom is nearly done, but I don't want to take the final pics until that mirror and sconces are in. So here we go:

First of all, my bathroom has lots of white trim, with a greenish grayish blue wall. Tub, toilet, sinks are white. Floors are 16 x16 jerusalem gold with 1 x 1 in floor and ceiling of shower. Tub desk is more jg, with a wood paneled front (like inspriation photo) in it's own octagonal "room", thru an arched entrance next to shower

Faucets are Jado Victorian. Cabinet knobs are RH Victorian glass.

The look I'm going for is romantic/vintage/spa. The "spa" is mostly how clean and simple the stone work is. Here was my inspiration (and my same faucets):

There's a leaded glass window between shower and tub "room". And another in the bathroom "hallway":
    {{gwi:1406936}}

This rug is going on the floor in front of vanity:
    {{gwi:1428976}}

And here are the type of sconces I'm considering, from Pottery Barn and RH.
    {{gwi:1428977}}
    {{gwi:1428978}}
    I also like these, but it might be too much glass?
    {{gwi:1428979}}
    But then I go insane and think... well, if I do a chandelier behind the sink area, maybe I should go with some candle sconces. Probably not, though.

Would love suggestions.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

{{gwi:1428980}}

• gldnfan
    14 years ago

Gotcha - I see - you would actually need 4 and the outer two would be very close to the edge.

Quality may have improved but I had fixtures from Pottery Barn just like that and the quality was terrible. They loosened up at the joints over time and after replacing light bulbs over a few years one side came undone - at the metal knob that held the shade - and the coated wire to the bulb socket was almost entirely shredded - I took it down and when I checked the other side it was the same thing. I knew it twisted a little when unscrewed or screwed in a lightbulb but I did not realize the damage.

I got a similar type of fixture for our remodel and it is so much better quality and I did not pay that much more.

Love the leaded glass window - can't wait to see your final pictures.

Kate - I love oceanside but your replacement sounds beautiful. I just did Oceanside in my kitchen - had some issues but I love the look.

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

i don't think i worded the last post well enough... i know there's too much room in the center. anyway, you should find a chandy you like and then find the sconces, but when you say sconces i still think you're trying to mount on the sides... you're talking about mounting them above and centered on each vanity, no?
    in any case i do like the double shaded sconce. again, less bathroom-y. is it RH?

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Kate, sorry for the confusion. I personally can't reconcile the space at hand to side sconces. For all the reasons discussed (too crowded at the side, what to do with the middle space...)

Unless I'm missing something, it just doesn't work space-wise.

So yes, I am talking about centered above each vanity. I just can't see it any other way, given the way the vanity and towers are designed, and sink placement.

gldfan, the pottery barn sconces in my other bathrooms have held up great. It's been about 3 years. But I'm leaning toward RH or anything else anyone can suggest.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, the shaded sconce is RH.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

... is another one I like:

Here is a link that might be useful: another restoration hardware sconce

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

sorry for all the posts:

(I would do polished nickel on any of these)

Please vote or give me other ideas!

Here is a link that might be useful: another restoration hardware sconce!

• just_julie
    14 years ago

Any of those would look lovely! The most vintage looking IMO is the 2nd one.

You can install low-watt bulbs if you think there is too much light.

• marlene_2007
    14 years ago

Your rug and window are exquisite. The colors in the rug are wonderful.

The temporary lighting I installed which turned out to be my permanent lighting are the RH Lugarno triple sconces. I really like them.

I'll try and take pictures.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

yes, Marlene, please take pics. I'm thinking of triple, now, actually. What do you guys think - double or triple? I'll probably never turn on those recessed lights, or I'll keep them dimmed.

• just_julie
    14 years ago

Considering the space, double would be fine. We have doubles with 40 watt bulbs and the lighting is perfect for the room.

We originally had 100 watt bulbs and it was waaaaay too bright...like an operating room!

• roobear
    14 years ago

I think double would be more balance in the space. I like the shades because to me they seem to bring an element of softness with some of the other hard lines in the space like the mirror, molding and vanity, the frosted glass isn't bad though. I'm not sure I would want it with a chandler- it would need to be a very simple one not ornate.

I love the inspiration pics, looks like it's going to be warm, elegant, and wonderful.

Being in the middle of a bathroom remodel myself, I understand the need to question and second guess everything- I think it's normal.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Re: the hard lines. The original design called for an arch at the top of the vanity, from tower to tower, like the photo someone posted in the beginning of this thread. For various reasons, we eliminated it and had the crown recess into the alcove instead.

That's my big regret. I suppose I could always spend more money and have it redone, but I doubt I ever will!

• marlene_2007
    14 years ago

Boymom, I have 73" between the middle of each sconce (the distance between the center of each sink). I have much too much space in between but am going to put in a chandelier (like your inspiration photo) so it reflects in the mirror and doesn't look too empty.

The triple is only 22-1/4" wide and the double approx. 15" wide according to the website. It ends up a little wider with the shades. I think having triple in your area might be a little too much.

If I were you, I would purchase the sconces and have someone hold them up for you. That way you can get an idea. I'd purchase both the double and triple. RH is very good on their return policy as long as the lighting hasn't been installed.

I KNOW the frustration you're going through...but as I said before, your MB is absolutely gorgeous.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Marlene, your MB sounds beautiful, too. And I know what you mean about not wanting to see everything - I'm 51 (although I feel like 35!).

I'm going to purchased some sconces and do exactly as you say. I hope RH stocks the polished nickel. Main reason - I've got move the electrical behind the mirror to get it centered above each sink (right now it's off by two inches). And I'd better decide on the height, which will be affected by whether the sconces point up or down!!!! (My husband is 6'4" and doesn't want a sconce in his face).

Do you guys have preference (other than side lights - I know!) on above-mirror lights going up vs. down?

• marlene_2007
    14 years ago

Boymom, even if they don't have the PN in stock, you can take any finish for sizing purposes (I also have the PN and it only took a few days to get).

My MB lights above mirror point up...in one of my other bathrooms, it points down. I'm an equal opportunity light direction person. I know some have very firm feelings about the direction.

OT, I saw you live in Santa Monica. I don't know why, but I thought you were in the east. I am a So.Cal. native and lived within a few miles of SM for 51 years! (Now, I live in Oregon..but DH still works in Westwood).

..and with regard to your being 51 (I wish I were) and feeling 35...me too! I've never felt better, knock wood...and I keep everything on dimmers! Even my work out room is on dimmers. -:) Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Marlene, please post a pic of your MB with your sconces!

• marlene_2007
    14 years ago

Unfortunately, I've had problems both with my camera and photobucket.

I'll try and get a decent picture email it to you.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

And... I'm back.

Well, I was all set to go with candle shaded double sconces over each sink. I have RH "vintage" on the way and I brought "Wilshire" home from the store....

And I'm holding them up and standing there... and realizing...

Wait. If I do a chandlier, and I have my eye on a romantic one on ebay, it will be visible in the upper center of the mirror area....

So I COULD maybe put a single sconce on the inside of either medicine cabinet tower. The "middle space" might not seem so empty after all with a chandelier hanging! And then I'd at least have two side lights?

Another issue is that I was going to decided on sconces and THEN see if I wanted the chandelier. But maybe that's backwards?

Oh how I wish I could have that mirror in first and THEN decide on sconces. But the mirror installers need to cut the sconce holes when they come.

So I'm back to un-decided. Any thought on my new thoughts?

Am I insane? When will this end?

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

where'd you guys go? Anyone?

Please tell me. A single sconce mounted on each inside of each tower (if it can be done without removing towers)? With nothing filling that inside blank space on the mirror (between the sinks) except possibly the reflection of the top of a chandelier?

Should I do that instead of doubles above each sink? Anyone? Please????

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

New photo with side splash, crystal knobs and cat:

{{gwi:1428981}}

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay, here's are the four choices I'm down to now (should have done this sooner). Sorry for the crude drawings!

Single sconces on insides of two towers with reflection of chandelier implied above center:
    {{gwi:1428982}}

Single sconces on mirror (only two), with reflection of chandelier implied above center:

{{gwi:1428983}}

Or... choice number 3) neither because of all the space in the center?

Or... choice number 4) do I just go with the chandelier and move electrical or drill holes in towers or mirror yet until it's up and I see how I feel, which means taking it back down to move electrical/drill holes if I change my mind?

• zippy_one
    14 years ago

I vote for chandelier plus the sconces on the towers. That is most like your inspiration photo.
    Looks absolutely beautiful!
    My bathroom reno began today...!

• brickeyee
    14 years ago

Price out having the mirror cut before you decide.

I would stick with the sides and the three overhead.

The overhead should fill in nicely.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Brickeyee, WHICH sides? Mirror or tower? You have to vote!

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

drum roll please....

YES. good idea. solves your problem!
    ...and of course i already HAVE my mirrors. not that i'm so smart ...i just HAD to have them so bought them!

i have two of the small size, 30x40. when i realized they had the SAME mirrors at zgallery i jumped all over them. i also got the leaner mirror for my closet. you can never have enough beautiful mirrors! if only the reflection in them could compare...
    http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1060091&navCount=1

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

kate, you're confusing me! I'm still doing one big mirror, in the white frame. My question is...

side single sconces on mirror, or side single sconces on the wood of the medicine cabinet towers?

And I LOVE your mirrors!!! What are you doing for "medicine" stuff?

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

(never mind my last question - I forgot you had towers, too!)

• crazyhouse6
    14 years ago

boymom - Love it! I can't wait to see it finished. I prefer the sconces coming out of the sides of the med. cabs and the chandi in the middle. Do you have a picture of the chandi? Do the shade sconces w/ the glass ball come in a single light?

I wish I had put this much thought into my bathroom lighting. I have sconces in the mirror surrounding the makeup table, but I'm not sure they are the "right" sconces. Plus I really didn't understand exactly what I was doing with it until it was too difficult to change out. You're better off messing with it now, then being surprised later. It's going to look beautiful!

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, crazyhouse6, the crystal ball sconces come single. These are my final contenders, but leaning (right now) heavily toward the first one. The shade on it is actually glass. I also like the LENGTH (for my space) of the second one and the last two, but the last two are probably too modern.

What do you guys vote for? Finding out later today if they can put the sconces on the towers without yanking out the towers and repainting.
    {{gwi:1428984}}
    {{gwi:1428985}}
    {{gwi:1428986}}
    {{gwi:1428987}}
    {{gwi:1428988}}

Here's my two favorite chandys and another inspiration photo so you can see where I'm coming from (if you don't already know!) - simple tile pattern, monochromatic, but romantic finishings:

{{gwi:1428989}}
    {{gwi:1428990}}{{gwi:1428991}}

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

bump?

• monicakm_gw
    14 years ago

boymom, I haven't kept up with this thread for several days. Looks like you're going to be able to put them on the side cabs after all? Good. I think that's the best place for them and you'll be very happy with the side lighting :) I very much like the first one too, especially knowing the shade is glass. That's going to be a lot easier to clean (bathrooms get very dusty with all the paper goods, towels and powder products). I think the light emitting from them will be nicer (and maybe brighter) too.
    Monica

• wa8b
    14 years ago

If you mount light fixtures on the mirror, be sure they have a large enough back plate so that you don't see the junction box or the edge of the hole in the mirror when looking at the fixture from and angle or from the side. You'll also want to look for a fixture with a smooth or clean finish on the back of backplate, as the mirror will reflect a view of the back of backplate near its edges, especially if the glass is fairly thick. Also, be sure the backplate doesn't leak any light, or you'll be illuminating the junction box.

• monicakm_gw
    14 years ago

Oh, about the chandy...will it be mostly for "all over" room lighting? With the 3 recessed lights and the side lights, I'd think that would be all you needed at the vanity. But the chandy would add such a nice touch (or as they say on HGTV "visual interest") :) It'll be on a separate switch, right?
    Monica

• wa8b
    14 years ago

In case you're unclear on what I meant in my post above about a reflection of the backplate around its edges, you can demonstrate what I'm talking about quite easily. Simply place any flat object against a mirror. Now look into the mirror near the edges of the object, and you'll see some reflection of the back of the object, especially if the mirror glass is fairly thick. The same is true of light fixtures placed flat against a mirror.

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, chandy is for "general lighting". And just to lighten the recessed vibe.

Yes, my sconces (just ordered choice number one - love that glass fabric-looking shade!) are finished from behind and around the edges, etc., and both my electrician and my glass guy are wonderful, so it shouldn't be an issue...

But I'm still hoping they can be mounted on the towers. Kate! You never weighed in on towers vs. mirror!

• boymom
    Original Author
    14 years ago

and yes, chandy is on a separate dimmer. Everything is on a separate switch.