SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

And so it begins

maximavswife
12 years ago

DH and I spent last weekend packing things up and moving furniture in anticipation of the new floors going being installed next week. I am almost embarrassed to show the before of our "formal" living room. There is nothing "formal" about it. The only items we purchased new are the 2 chairs and small table between them. The rest are garage sale/ thrift store items. The little table to the left may have to stay as the puppy likes to hide under it when there are storms or he needs alone time :) The loveseat will be craiglisted this weekend. I usually have the tabletops set up with seasonal vignettes but they have been packed away for now and I hope to set up new vignettes once we figure out if we will get a buffet table or a china hutch. The pictures don't really show how big the room actually is. Not to worry though! I will make the table and other decor fit by golly :) The floors were delivered last night and we are letting them aclimate. DH is almost done dismantling his office furniture and all spare rooms upstairs that will not be getting wood floors are stuffed full. I will post more project pictures as things move along.

{{gwi:1426206}}

{{gwi:1426208}}

Kath

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions