SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Memorial Day Dining Room Decorated w/Christmas Decor

phonegirl
11 years ago

This is our decor for this Memorial/Decoration Day. I was hoping to get some white crosses made for the table but that didn't happen. I think most of my decor from before is still out in the shed. So I dug out some of my Christmas decorations I bought after Christmas and used them. I have more but didn't dig deep enough to find all. I will try to remember this year at Christmas to put them in my 4th of July tote. Yes, you enablers have made me start a new Patriotic tote.haha

Grouped three red, wht and blue star candle holders together. The cp jar has a big eagle on it but doesn't show in the pictures. I only have three of each set of these glasses. Hope to come across another to finish the sets.

I had an extra ornament so hung it from this Christmas angel. I try to buy at least 4 of everything.

Jeanne, thanks to you TJ has an outfit to wear. I let her borrow one of mine. Nothing a few pins couldn't fix.LOL

Used my Patriotic Snow Globe musical santa for the cp. I even brought in the outdoor candle holders.

I used Patriotic Christmas ornaments for center of plates and DM's small luncheon napkins w/eagles.

Added lg blue with star Christmas balls for some bling.

I had planned on using my two Homco lady figurines on my Mothers Day ts but didn't get one set. They so remind me of myself and DD. I thought they would work fine on this table too knowing alot of ladies have loved and lost.

MM, Nana and Jeanne thanks again for sharing your pictures and inspiring me to decorate. Nana, I got side tracked and never brought my red s&p shakers out.Opps Now it's to late, I've already taken the pictures.ha

Hope all of you have a Safe and Wonderful weekend.

Punk

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions