Houzz Logo Print

finding clips for DW and stone counter tops

14 years ago

I have a GE Dishwasher that we bought a couple of years ago and had installed with our existing laminate countertops. Now, we're upgrading to a stone countertop, but for the life of me I can't find the little clips that are supposed to be used for intalling with stone.

I called the GE Parts/Accessory line and I can order a replacement for $16.95, but has anyone ever just bought a part like this from a regular appliance store? Or can I get something from HOme Depot?

Comments (3)