SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bappec

I love my Bluestar 48' Range

bappec
15 years ago

I spent about 5 years researching and saving to remodel my kitchen. This forum convinced me to get a Bluestar, and order from Eurostoves. I couldn't be happier with everything!

Trevor from Eurostoves was fantastic. My range was supposed to take about 10-12 weeks to arrive and he was able to switch things around so that I got it in less than 6. He beat my local dealers price by over $1000, and the range arrived in perfect condition.

I can't say enough good things about this range. The burners are amazing, and I no longer have to wait 20 minutes to boil water for pasta. I have never had a convection oven before, and this oven makes the best scones I have ever tasted. I have the 6 burner and built in griddle combination. The griddle is wonderful. Pancakes come out so light and fluffy it is incredible. I would never have imagined that the built in griddle would be so much better than the griddle set over the burners, but it is. We have made hamburgers, bacon, tons of pancakes, and I am looking forward to the first grilled cheese!

Overall I would wholeheartedly recommend Bluestar and Eurostoves!

Comments (12)