SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ayerg73_gw

Bertazzonis and Ilves and AGAs, oh my!

ayerg73
13 years ago

I am delighted to finally be planning a kitchen remodel as my appliances have slowly been dropping like flies in the past few months. I've been able to narrow down most appliances without a problem, but really want to splurge on a great range and I am stuck in choosing one.

I love the beautiful European ranges. I had originally wanted a Bertazzoni. When I looked at the Bertazzoni, I found the Ilve and was told it bakes so much better.

But, as time goes by and I do more research, I almost sold myself on the AGA Legacy. I know that some people LOVE them and some people HATE them. I am prepared for the smaller ovens and think I would love the wonderful broiler. I have read several people complaining that the large oven takes forever to pre-heat.

BUT, now I'm really considering the AGA Pro. It's not exactly the look I was originally drawn to, but, for the price, it seems almost too good to be true.

Can anyone give me a little input. I'm overwhelmed by the choices and live in a small town, so it's not as if I can just drive down the street to take a look. Everytime I DO make a trip to a large appliance store to check things out in person, I come out more confused then I was when I went it!

Comments (16)