SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Dollbaby & More Bunny Easter Galore!

jeannespines
12 years ago

Well, Dollbaby changed into her Easter duds ... & is ready for the gang to arrive! Here she is with her fave Easter Angel Bunny...a gift some yrs back:

Her Easter tray'scape consists of a white doily placemat I crocheted, pink depression glass dinnerplate (Dollbaby size), Lefton China ("handpainted trademark exclusives Japan")salad plate & cup & silver (flowered) flatware...all thrift shop finds:

Salad plate is topped w/small cloche (garage sale) with faux pink Easter egg from Hobby Lobby)

Here's a full view of Dollbaby's Easter decor:

And she convinced me that since I can't do 'Candyshots' on the dining table, that I should try it with her tray'scape! LOL! OK...

Well, I dont' think that was very impressive!!! LOL!

Added a bit of decor to kitchen countertop:

The bunny planter is old ... & the tulip planter is new this yr ...I bought it at a specialty shop & cut some tulips yesterday as we were to get a frost last night..the soft bunny girl was a HLobby find last yr 50% off.

And added this Arthur Court 1990 bunny tray I found at a consignment shop this past yr (thanks to 'Enablers R Us' on this forum!)

HAPPY EASTER everyone & TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

I've posted a couple other "Bunnies & Chicks Galore" a couple days ago There'...here's a link to more pics of buffet/dining area.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Bunnies & Chicks 'Galore' in Easter 'Decor' (pic heavy)

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions