SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

GC and husband agree with everyone else...too many porches!

lavender_lass
12 years ago

For all of you who warned me...I think you have too many porches...you were right! LOL

Anyway, I think I can cheat a bit, if I combine my sunporch and greenhouse...into one big (but still divided) area. Then, the back area can all be deck...still not sure if it's open, covered, or has an arbor...that will probably depend on the budget!

So, here's my terrible 'paint' attempt at modifying my plan. Sorry, this is not easier to read, but I'm out of white out...but I will try to do a better plan, later today. Just wanted to get some input from all of you, first. Thanks for looking :)

In the kitchen, the fridge and oven/microwave are on the wall, next to the door to the sunporch. Again, sorry this isn't easier to read!
{{gwi:1421802}}From Fairy tale cottage

Right now, there is no door shown from the sunporch to the outside. That will probably be decided upon later. I don't want this to end up the 'other mudroom' so it will probably only be a summer door...and not used in the winter. Parking will be in the front left and back left, of the house...not opposite the porches. Long story, but it's the way the current driveway and parking are located and it works well with the sunporch...which is on the south corner of the house.

Comments (43)